Frontline Pet Skin & Coat Care
Pet Grooming isn't just to keep your pet looking good, its also about maintaining their health.
Grooming helps to remove dead hair, dirt, tangles and dandruff. While you brush, the natural oils spread through your pet’s fur, leaving the coat with a healthy sheen.
Now you can keep your furry friend looking and feeling great every day with this award-winning skin and coat care range.
Developed by the veterinary experts at FRONTLINE®, who are well known for improving pets’ lives with leading flea and tick treatments, these gentle-yet-effective products instead focus on everyday grooming.
They feature an exclusive new formula that’s enriched with natural ingredients from sustainable sources.
Rhamnose, a polysaccharide compound that stops bacteria sticking to the
skin and coat, reduces odours and has a soothing effect.
Luminescine, a natural plant extract, helps deflect harmful UV rays and enhances colour and radiance for
a brilliant natural shine.
We hope you love these Frontline products as much as we do here at Deano's Pet Food, and that you find all the information you need to enable tyou to choose the best product for your pet – If you need any further information at all, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
How to Clean Your Pets Ears
Have the product and some cotton wool ready. Sit comfortably and put your pet at ease with gentle stroking.
- Lift one ear and apply a few drops of the product just inside the ear, not too deep. Massage the ear canal gently.
- Take the cotton wool and wipe from the entrance of the canal to the top of the ear.
- Repeat with other ear.
- The ears are now clean.
How To Clean Your Pets Eyes
- Seat yourself comfortably and put your pet at ease with gentle stroking. Apply the cleaning solution to cotton wool pads, one for each eye.
- Hold your pet's head steady. Start with one eye and apply the cotton ball gently to soften dirt or debris. Carefully work from the inside of the eye outwards
- Repeat with other eye.
- The eyes are now clean.
How to Freshen Your Pets Coat With Frontline Daily Spritz
- By calmly stroking your pet, put him at ease in a sitting position.
- In an area of your pet's coat, part the hair and spray the product several times directly on the skin. Massage into the skin and coat.
- Help your pet to lie on his side or back and repeat the application on his belly.
- Your pet now has a refreshed, glossy coat.
How To Shampoo Your Cat
- Put your pet at ease by calmly stroking. Put a cotton ball in each ear to prevent water getting in. Ensure the water temperature is comfortable.
- Have several towels ready to replace each one as it becomes wet. Place the towel on your pet's back and gently rub his coat dry. Then move to the stomach, chest and paws.
How To Shampoo Your Dog
- Put your pet at ease by calmly stroking. Ensure the water temperature is comfortable.
- Wet your pet's body with water – except his head – until the coat is fully saturated.
- Apply the shampoo to your pet and massage his whole body, avoiding the head.
- Rinse your pet until the water runs clear. It is important to rinse all the shampoo residue to avoid skin irritation.
- Dry your pet by gently rubbing him with a towel.
- Brush your pet to prevent tangles and give him a neat and clean look.
- Your pet is now clean!
How To Use The Leave In Foam On Your Pet
- Put your pet at ease.
- Dispense some mousse into your hand and rub over your pet's skin and coat. Start with the back and then the sides.
- Groom your pet gently, teasing out any tangles and removing loose fur.
- No need to rinse. Your pet is clean!
Showing all 10 results
Frontline HomeGuard Flea Spray
£15.00Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – Daily Spritz Pet Refresher£6.99 Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – Dark Coat Shampoo£5.99 Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – Leave in Foam Pet Shampoo£6.99 Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – Long Coat Shampoo£5.99 Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – Pet Eye Cleaner£5.99 Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – Sensitive Skin Shampoo£5.99 Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – Skin Care Gel£8.99 Add to basket
Frontline Pet Care – White Coat Shampoo£5.99 Add to basket
Frontline Spot On Flea and Tick 3 Pipette pack for Cats and Kittens
£17.00Add to basket