Frontline Spot On for Cats and Kittens
FRONTLINE SPOT ON is The U.K’s Number 1 Flea & Tick Protection
A veterinary strength solution for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations and the control of biting lice.
As a non-systemic treatment, Frontline Spot On acts on contact and not via your Cats blood allowing for easy application using the pipettes included.
Cat fleas are fast moving and just a few millimetres long. They can be hard to spot and sometimes the first sign can be that your cat is scratching or grooming excessively (mainly due to irritation caused by flea bites). There might even be hair loss or black grit in the coat – this could actually be flea dirt (which is often easier to spot than the flea itself).
FRONTLINE® Spot On is a topical product – meaning they are applied to your cat’s skin. They are easy to use and unlike sprays don’t make any noises that might frighten your cat, so treating your pet is very simple although it’s important to follow the instructions, especially when it comes to which pets to treat and how often.
- Easy Application – Apply to the skin at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades.
- 1 pipette for each treatment (3 Pipettes in the pack)
- Frontline Spot On kills 98-100% of FLEAS within 24 hours and TICKS within 48 hours, minimising the risk of disease transmission after treatment
- Use FRONTLINE Spot On every 4 weeks to provide continuous Flea & Tick help protection for your pets throughout the year.
Best Practice when using Frontline Spot On:
- Apply to Dry fur & skin
- Do not immerse your Cat in water or bathe within 2 days or application, and thereafter not more than once a week.
- Treated pets should NOT be handled until the application area is completely dry – Bedtime is the best time to treat
Keep out of reach of children and wash hands after use.
Please refer to the dosage and usage instructions provided with the product before administering.
Fleas are often found within your dog’s baskets, bedding, and regular resting areas, including carpets and soft furnishings; these should be treated with FRONTLINE HOMEGUARD Flea Spray and vacuumed regularly.