Frontline Spot On for X Large Dogs (40-60kg)
FRONTLINE SPOT ON is The U.K’s Number 1 Flea & Tick Protection
A veterinary strength solution for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations and the control of biting lice.
As a non-systemic treatment, Frontline Spot On acts on contact and not via your dog’s blood allowing for easy application using the pipettes included.
- Easy Application – Apply to the skin at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades.
- 1 pipette for each treatment (3 Pipettes in the pack)
- Frontline Spot On kills 98-100% of FLEAS within 24 hours and TICKS within 48 hours, minimising the risk of disease transmission after treatment.
- Safe to use on Puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing over 2kg
- Use FRONTLINE Spot On every 4 weeks to provide continuous Flea & Tick help protection for your pets throughout the year.
Apply FRONTLINE Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
Best Practice when using Frontline Spot On:
- Apply to Dry fur & skin
- Do not immerse your dog in water or bathe within 2 days or application, and thereafter not more than once a week.
- Treated pets should NOT be handled until the application area is completely dry – Bedtime is the best time to treat
Keep out of reach of children and wash hands after use.
Please refer to the dosage and usage instructions provided with the product before administering.
Fleas are often found within your dog’s baskets, bedding, and regular resting areas, including carpets and soft furnishings; these should be treated with FRONTLINE HOMEGUARD Flea Spray and vacuumed regularly.