Research suggests that more and more of our pets have food sensitivities, which can impact quite heavily on them.
This may show in some, or all of the following ways: (Although, there are other reasons your pet may display some of these symptoms – so, its always wise to see a vet to rule out anything more)
- Stomach bloating
- Itchy Skin
- Sore looking irritated skin
- Runny stools
- Frequent, recurring ear infections
- Excessively watery eyes
Deano’s Grain Free Pet Food recipes are ideal for dogs with sensitivity or intolerance to grains or gluten; a great alternative to rice or cereal based recipes. Pet Food formulated without grains may help to alleviate common symptons of grain sensitivity or intolerance.
The benefits of Grain Free diets can include:
- Less and smaller stools
- Reduce Shedding
- Improved Skin & Coat Condition
- Improved Breath Odour
- Reduced Wind
- Reduced Itching & Scratching
- Reduced Digestive Upsets
So, why is Deano’s Grain Pet Food so good?
- Check out our total percentage of Meat / Fish content, compared to other brands out there.
- Then check out our percentage of FRESHLY PREPARED meat/fish compared to others.
- Protein is extremely important to your pets wellbeing, consider not just the crude protein level, but also the percentage that comes from the animal source (meat/fish) itself.
- Sweet Potsato, with its significant nutritional benefits, when comparing against other brands, the percentage of sweet potato should also be considered.
Our Vet approved Grain Free recipe contains Sweet Potato which has a low glynemic index, this is great to avoid blood sugar peaks, improving satiety to keep your pets fuller for longer and helps to provide that much needed energy for daily activities. The combination of Potato and Sweet Potato provides great sources of easily digestible carbohydrate sources for energy as well as B Vitamins and Minerals.
As with all Deano’s Grain Free Pet Food recipes they are all naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract and formulated without artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
In the Green table below, we show some of the important factors that we think makes Deano’s Grain Free Pet Food the best there is and to consider when comparing to other Grain Free pet food brands
The YELLOW table shows one of our most popular Grain Free recipes, illustrating what makes it the best. Our Grain Free Tuna recipe also has 21% Salmon. Fish is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA are essential for good skin and coat health, as well as having links to anti-inflammatory properties and improved cognitive and visual development.
We hope you have found this post interesting and informative, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have, or indeed if you would like further information, please comment and let us know.
Please share this with your pet loving friends, and if you love our brand, let them know.